September 5, 2010

A new chapter...

...has begun in my life. I have graduated from Maranatha Baptist Bible College with an Associate of Science in Office Technology. The past summer I volunteered at Continental Baptist Missions in Rockford, Michigan. It was not exactly what I expected, but it was very enjoyable. In July, I went to see my sister for a weekend before attending CBM's annual family conference near where my sister lives. That Saturday that I was with my sister before the conference my dad called us and told us that our Grandpa Carr had passed away. So, instead of having a nice leisurely week at the family conference, I was flying to New York with my sister for my Grandfather's funeral. It was nice to be home for a week though, and it gave me time to get some rest that I needed. Any way I finished out the rest of my summer at CBM without further difficulties. I then went to New York for a week for doctor's appointments and such. I am current at Appalachian Bible College with a double major. I am working on getting my B.A. in Bible/Theology and also my B.A. in Camping Ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment